Associate (Legal) to Intertrust Finland
Corporate Services – Helsinki
Intertrust Finland is looking to expand its team with an Associate (Legal). As an Associate within Intertrust you will together with your colleagues handle a variety of matters relating to foreign and domestic companies’ establishments in Finland, coordinating and assisting our clients with the statutory part of their local business. Since our clients are represented in all sectors, all clients have individual needs on which we tailor our solutions. You will have the opportunity to engage directly with clients from various sectors and will be offered opportunities for professional development, both locally and internationally.
Intertrust is an Euronext (Amsterdam) listed global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, providing a broad range of high-end legal and financial administrative services to corporations, funds, financial institutions and private individuals from every corner of the world. Today, we have over 2,500 specialists working from 39 offices in 28 countries. You are welcome to read more about Intertrust at our webpage, www.intertrustgroup.com.
About the job
As an Associate you will be responsible for:
- Legal administration of Finnish limited liability companies, including i.a. assistance in incorporation/foundation, dividend distributions, capital injections, bond issues, liquidations as well as HR matters
- Corporate secretarial and other work relating to Board memberships in Finnish limited liability companies including participation in board meetings and annual meetings
- Preparation and review of corporate minutes and other company documents
- Review of agreements and handling of transactions
- Coordination of and cooperation with Finnish and foreign lawyers, tax advisors, auditors, banks and relevant authorities
- Sale and marketing of Intertrust's services both in Finland and abroad
The ideal candidate for the role will be proactive, thorough, goal oriented and service minded. You are positive, easy to work with and eager to learn. You have a genuine interest in working in close cooperation with an international client base, supporting their business. You thrive in an international environment and have a commercial mindset. In addition, you:
- Have received your legal education in Finland
- Have 1-2 years of experience from legal work at a law firm, preferably with experience in corporate, finance and/or tax law matters
- Have experience from client/consultancy work
- Are fluent in Finnish and English (both written and oral), preferably also in Swedish
What Intertrust offers
At Intertrust you have the opportunity to work in a truly international organization as part of a close-knit team where cooperation extends far beyond our Helsinki office. You will have opportunities for professional development through the Intertrust Academy as well as international exchanges within the Intertrust network.
Applications are considered on an ongoing basis. If you believe that you would be the right candidate for this role, please submit your application and CV in English by 15 February 2018. Should you have questions regarding the role or the recruitment process, please contact Alli Soralahti, Managing Director Finland at firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 45 249 6103 or Ellen Rue, HR Business Partner Nordic, at email@example.com / +46 708 404 649.